Friday, May 21, 2010

3rd Dimension Of The First Kind





One of my first experiences with 3D was a movie called "13 Ghosts." The 3D effects weren't that great back then but they were enough to make an impact and get me hooked for the rest of my life. So through the years I sought out every kind of 3D stuff I could find. From movies to paper goods and glasses as you will see. When I was living in L.A. a couple of my artist friends turned me on to this kool cat by the name of Ray Zone, probably one of the best 3D artists I've ever seen. If you get a chance check his stuff out. So sit back put your 3D glasses on and enjoy.......

(Playboy magazine did a poor attempt at doing a 3D issue this month. Basically, it sucks and don't waste your money.)































(Yes they even did 3D nudes back in the day)








(Here is a small sample of my collection of 3D stuff)




No comments:

Post a Comment